Wood is currently recruiting for a Graduate Instrumentation & Controls Engineer for our Melbourne CBD based Graduate Program starting in February 2020.
This position will report directly to the Lead Electrical & Intrumentation Engineer
In Wood's two-year program, you will learn:
- How to apply your learning into knowledge
- What is expected of you and how to be successful in your role
- How Wood works safely and with integrity to deliver projects for clients in line with industry standards
- The technical elements of your role and how to use key systems
- Awareness of the wider Wood portfolio and how our company fits together
- How to navigate your career and the potential career paths and time it will take to get there
what you will get involved with:
- Varied understanding of civil/structural engineering through hands on experience supporting chartership (if applicable)
- Experience in supporting different parts of our global business
- Interaction with different teams, stakeholders and clients
- Opportunity to get to know peers on a global basis and gain exposure to different leaders in the company
- Increased awareness of strengths and areas of development to support professional and personal growth
- Fundamentals of health and safety principles
At Wood it takes a diverse range of people to achieve the level of impact we are having on the global energy sector. As a successful member of the 2020 Graduate Program, you will have completed your Mechatronics or Electrical Engineering degree by the end of 2019 with an average mark of 70% or greater.
Wood is currently searching for a Trainee Civil Draftsperson to join our team on contract basis in Melbourne. The successful candidate will be responsible of the preparation of Civil drawings in support of the project scope of work delivery, including layouts, earthworks, roads and pavements, fencing, lighting, prefabricated buildings and their integration, utilities such as plumbing, drainage, water supply treatment and storage, sewerage reticulation and treatment and diesel fuel storage and supply. This role is responsible for design associated with work in Papua New Guinea.
- Develop drawings under supervision in a brownfield context that comply with local laws and regulations, as well as industry and company codes, standards and practices
- Develop deliverables and design solutions in accordance with the project scope of work, design basis, project schedule and Wood procedures
- Participate in the procurement process and other business development support
- Liaise with other discipline teams to ensure that the required project outcomes are met
- Brief visit/s to PNG Highlands may be required.
Agency / Contract
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.